Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Shaping-continued

All the pieces are temporary glued with CA glue. Then I can start cut the head and tail part.
Inline image 1
Inline image 2
One of the most boring part of lure making is SANDING! I have hundreds of reasons to hate sanding. Lol 
Inline image 3
Inline image 4 
I have to wear respirator to breath and dust just everywhere!

Sanding is a time consuming work, I only got four of those ready in 20 mins. 
Inline image 5 
Test caving, it looks pretty cool without any paint and epoxy, what do you think?Inline image 6

Probably it will take several days to complete all the caving. All I gonna do is sanding and repeating, so there won't be any blog update until I got into next stage.

BTW, today is Chinese moon cake festival. Happy holidays and have a delicious moon cake, if you can find one :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment